For dedicated professional engineers, earning a PE license is just the beginning. Many state licensing boards require that PEs maintain and improve their skills through continuing education courses and other opportunities for professional development.
The following reports can be found under State-by-State Assessments.
- Continuing Education Requirements for Professional Engineers
- Definitions of the Practices of Engineering
- Education & Experience Requirements for the Professional Engineers
- Exemptions to Engineering Licensure Laws
- State Licensing Fees
- NSPE-NAFE Joint Position on Forensic Engineering
- Labor Organizations and an Engineer's Obligation to the Public
- Licensure and Qualifications for Practice
- Engineering Faculty Licensure
- Engineering Continuing Professional Competency
Develop and hone your professional skills without leaving your own workstation by participating in NSPE's upcoming and archived Web seminars. Set aside just 90 minutes in your workday to gain insight on today's hottest topics from the field's most knowledgeable leaders. Learn more.
Whether you choose to study online, by DVD, or in print, NSPE and its partners provide you with a rich selection of independent study options that explore topics from every corner of the engineering spectrum, helping you keep your skills and knowledge up-to-date. Learn more.
From NSPE's must-attend Professional Engineers Conference to popular state and local events, online forums, and industry-wide roundtable meetings, NSPE membership provides you with a range of opportunities to meet, learn, and network with other professional engineers both in your area and from across the country. Learn more.