Enterprise membership allows a company to sponsor NSPE membership for multiple employee engineers at discounted rates and to design specialized benefits around their needs. Through the Enterprise program, NSPE will develop a package option perfectly suited to your organization.
Download Brochure: "Successful Employees Make Successful Business" (PDF)
Why should your company enroll its engineers in NSPE?
- NSPE membership is an employment benefit that will help you hire and keep the best engineers a real competitive edge for your company.
- By joining NSPE at a corporate level, your clients will recognize your company's commitment to engineering and ethical best practices, and will trust that your engineers will provide them with the best service available.
- Your employees will recognize your commitment to their professional growth, and will remain loyal and engaged.
- Employees will benefit from maximum access, value and convenience in everything NSPE membership has to offer.
- Your company may also be able to save on its professional liability premiums. Through NSPE benefit partner Victor O. Schinnerer & Company Inc., qualifying engineering firms are eligible for an underwriting premium credit of up to 5% if at least 50% of the firm's professional staff are NSPE members.
Enroll in the Enterprise program
* Enterprise Members meet the same licensing and certification requirements as Engineer Professionals. For more information on Enterprise Membership, or to receive a customized package for your organization, contact NSPE Member Services at 888-285 NSPE (6773) or firstname.lastname@example.org.