- Applications can be filed electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (this includes completed application form, letters of recommendation, and other supporting materials)
Mail 5 copies of the completed application, all attachments, and official transcripts to:
PEG Management Study Fellowship
1420 King St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
The Professional Engineers in Government (NSPE/PEG), one of the five practice divisions of the National Society of Professional Engineers, is funding and administering this Management Study Fellowship.
This fellowship in the amount of $2,500 is to be awarded to an engineer pursuing advanced studies in management. It is available to any Engineer Intern or licensed Professional Engineer from any discipline. Applicants who are not U.S. citizens may apply if they are current NSPE members.
Qualification for Application/Selection Process
- Applicant must be an Engineer Intern (EI) or licensed Professional Engineer (PE) and be employed in the practice of engineering.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and a member of NSPE.
- Applicant may come from any area of engineering practice (Government, Education, Private Practice, Industry or Construction).
- Degrees acceptable for support are post-bachelor degree in any of the following areas: business administration, management, engineering management, and public administration.
- As a final condition of the award, the applicant must be accepted or enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program in management; for the MBA, the curriculum must be accredited by AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. A letter verifying acceptance is required.
- Applicants shall submit two letters of recommendation. One shall be from a recent employer attesting to the applicant's professional competence. The second shall attest to the applicant's community activities and character.
- An official transcript shall be submitted for all undergraduate course work.