Segment 1: EWeek Outreach
- Discover all the fun and excitement that is the annual Discover Engineering Family Day!
- The Future City competition just celebrated its 25th anniversary. Read all about the recent competition and award winners.
- Learn more about Girl Day, a campaign to introduce more girls into the profession.
- We profiled our New Faces nominee, Thomas Synovec, on our Facebook page, but stay tuned for more details and the winner announcement on April 6th.
Segment 2: Federal Engineer of the Year
- View the highlight video, our interview with the winner, and more details about this year’s Federal Engineering of the Year Awards.
Segment 3: In Service to Others
- Read the article about the work NSPE members Dennis Truax, P.E., F.NSPE, and Bill Mitchell, P.E., have done in Zambia with the Mississippi State University chapter of Engineers Without Borders-USA. Email Truax for more information or to support the work.
- Learn more about Engineers Without Borders-USA and how to get involved.
Segment 4: Infrastructure Under Threat
- Read the March/April PE magazine cover story on cybersecurity of critical infrastructure and the need for culture change. Then share your thoughts on NSPE’s Communities.
Segment 5: Advocacy in Action
- Georgia, Minnesota, and Oklahoma are the latest battleground states for a movement to elevate separate licensure for structural engineering.
- Learn more about NSPE’s position on discipline-specific licensure.
- Read the March/April PE magazine feature article “Advocacy in Action.”
Segment 6: Engineering Pop Culture—Dream Big
- Learn more about the IMAX film Dream Big: Engineering Our World and all of the resources, show times, and history behind the creation of the film.