Segment 1: Advocacy and Outreach
- Read the “A Rising Threat Level” article featured in the January/February 2018 issue of PE.
- Listen to the Licensure Under Attack webinar to gain insight about the national effort to undermine licensure on a state-by-state basis.
Segment 2: FEYA Keynote Speaker
- Learn more about NSPE’s work on licensure of federal engineers.
- Access NSPE’s Position Statement No. 1767 on Licensure of Federal Engineers.
- Visit the Federal Engineer of the Year Award page to learn more about the award and Emilee Blount, P.E., and to purchase a ticket to the February 23, 2018 ceremony.
- Contact Emilee Blount, P.E.
Segment 3: News and Updates
- Access the new slate of 15 free PDH courses offered this year as part of your membership.
- Get more details and information on our upcoming Engineering & Science Career Network Online Career Fair – a virtual career fair happening on March 21, 2018.
- This year’s National Engineers Week theme is “Inspiring Wonder” – find out about events and activities planned.
- Learn more about NSPE’s activities and successes in 2017 with our “Year in Review” website and video.
Segment 4: Interesting Innovations
- Listen to the podcast team discuss Popular Science’s list of 2017’s 11 most important innovations in engineering from the Best of What’s New list.
PE magazine covered biomimicry in a May 2007 feature article.