Free 2019 Webinars Now Available
Members who need to meet continuing education requirements for license renewal now have a new lineup of 15 webinars that are included in the price of membership.
The courses are available online and available 24/7.
- Advancing Your Career: Seven Essentials Principles to Set Yourself Apart
- Architects & Engineers Claims Risk: Impact of Changing Technology
- and Inexperience
- Engineering Career Development: How to Manage and Retain the Future Workforce
- Engineering Ethics: Marketing Communications, and Employment *
- Engineering Ethics: The PE and Domestic and International Gifts *
- Engineering Ethics: The PE and Sustainable Development *
- Engineering Ethics: The PE as an Expert Witness *
- Hurricane Engineering Response: Restoring Power to Puerto Rico
- Introduction to the 2018 EJCDC Construction Series Documents
- License to Succeed: Compliance for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Firms
- Navigating Successful Project Delivery
- Prevention through Design
- Qualifications-Based Selection (QBS) and its Importance to Engineering and the Public
- Staying Relevant: The Lifelong Learning Journey
- Understanding Wastewater Engineering *
* Approved by New York Practicing Institute of Engineering
NSPE members also have access to a state-by-state listing of continuing education requirements for PEs.