PE magazine is the flagship publication of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Published four times per year, PE covers news and commentary on professional issues: licensing, engineering ethics, employment, legislative and regulatory issues, education, and many others that have a direct impact on professional engineers.
The Fall 2021 issue of PE magazine online is available here. For NSPE members. »
Review past issues and magazine covers of PE magazine. Login is required. »
See our current media guide and related information. »
Follow PE on Twitter
Don't miss any updates from PE magazine. @PEmag
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and start your subscription to PE.
Selected Articles from Fall 2021
- Adapting to a Drier Future
- NSPE Announces 2021 Scholarship Winners;
- Firms Support Employees’ Professional Growth with Enterprise Membership;
- New EJCDC Series Addresses Construction Management;
- Antilicensing Forces Miss the Point;
- New Ethics Case Studies Published;
- Outlook: Changing the Conversation on Engineering Licensure;
- Policy Perspectives: Time to Put the Priority on Autonomous Vehicle Safety;