PE magazine is the flagship publication of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Published six times per year, PE covers news and commentary on professional issues: licensing, engineering ethics, employment, legislative and regulatory issues, education, and many others that have a direct impact on professional engineers.
The July/August issue of PE magazine online is available here. For NSPE members. >>
Review past issues and magazine covers of PE magazine. Login is required. >>
See our current media guide and related information. >>
Follow PE on Twitter
Don't miss any updates from PE magazine. @PEmag
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and start your subscription to PE.
Selected Articles from July/August 2019
- Minnesotan Set for Term as Society President;
- Student Standouts Awarded Scholarships;
- Massachusetts Student Wins MATHCOUNTS Title;
- Dedicated Members Honored with Fellow Status;
- In Ohio, Advocacy Makes a PE Tradition;
- Complete Your Engineering Team With NICET Certification;
- Outlook: Refocusing for the Future; and,
- Policy Perspectives: Volunteers Needed for Advocacy Campaign