PE magazine is the flagship publication of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Published six times per year, PE covers news and commentary on professional issues: licensing, engineering ethics, employment, legislative and regulatory issues, education, and many others that have a direct impact on professional engineers.
The May/June issue of PE magazine online is available here. For NSPE members. >>
Review past issues and magazine covers of PE magazine. Login is required. >>
See our current media guide and related information. >>
Follow PE on Twitter
Don't miss any updates from PE magazine. @PEmag
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and start your subscription to PE.
Selected Articles from May/June 2018
The following articles are open to the public and don't require you to login as a member:
- Engineering a Difference;
- Corps PE Wins Top Honor for Pipeline, Infrastructure Work;
- Students Debate Autonomous Vehicles With Help From New Mexico Society;
- After Graduation, Steinman Scholar Puts New Career in Drive;
- Outlook: Changing the Conversation on the Value of the PE; and,
- Policy Perspectives: Autonomous Vehicle Policy Guide Sets Standards for Public Safety