PE magazine is the flagship publication of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Published six times per year, PE covers news and commentary on professional issues: licensing, engineering ethics, employment, legislative and regulatory issues, education, and many others that have a direct impact on professional engineers.
The May/June issue of PE magazine online is available here. For NSPE members. >>
Review past issues and magazine covers of PE magazine. Login is required. >>
See our current media guide and related information. >>
Follow PE on Twitter
Don't miss any updates from PE magazine. @PEmag
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and start your subscription to PE.
Selected Articles from May/June 2019
- (High) Winds of Change;
- FEYA Winner Reflects on Career Accomplishments;
- Survey Provides Global Perspective on Engineering;
- In MEMORIUM: Past President Marvin Specter, Founder of NAFE;
- Outlook: Responsible Licensure; and,
- Policy Perspectives: The Power of Strategic Partnerships