PE magazine is the flagship publication of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Published six times per year, PE covers news and commentary on professional issues: licensing, engineering ethics, employment, legislative and regulatory issues, education, and many others that have a direct impact on professional engineers.
The March/April issue of PE magazine online is available here. For NSPE members. >>
Review past issues and magazine covers of PE magazine. Login is required. >>
See our current media guide and related information. >>
Follow PE on Twitter
Don't miss any updates from PE magazine. @PEmag
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and start your subscription to PE.
Selected Articles from March/April 2019
- Emergency Response;
- Free 2019 Webinars Now Available;
- Celebrating Federal Engineers;
- Young Engineer Helps Establish Ohio State Student Chapter;
- In Memory: Clyde Tipton Jr., P.E., F.NSPE;
- Better Together: The Licensed Engineer And the Certified Inspector, Technician;
- Outlook: It Takes Volunteers to Build a Society; and,
- Policy Perspectives: ‘Consumer Choice’ Bills: Not the Best Choice