PE magazine is the flagship publication of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Published four times per year, PE covers news and commentary on professional issues: licensing, engineering ethics, employment, legislative and regulatory issues, education, and many others that have a direct impact on professional engineers.
The Summer 2021 issue of PE magazine online is available here. For NSPE members. »
Review past issues and magazine covers of PE magazine. Login is required. »
See our current media guide and related information. »
Follow PE on Twitter
Don't miss any updates from PE magazine. @PEmag
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and start your subscription to PE.
Selected Articles from Summer 2021
- Meeting Today’s Needs With Tomorrow in Mind;
- Learn, Connect, Excel at Virtual PE Conference;
- Outstanding PEs Honored as Fellows;
- Member Takes Helm as A&M President;
- NICET Launches First In-Building Communications Certification;
- In Memoriam: Jack Hinton, P.E., F.NSPE and Russel C. Jones, Ph.D., P.E., F.NSPE;
- Outlook: The Future of the Engineering Profession Is in Our Hands;
- Policy Perspectives: What Is Infrastructure? Congress, Administration Debate Definitions;