PE magazine is the flagship publication of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Published six times per year, PE covers news and commentary on professional issues: licensing, engineering ethics, employment, legislative and regulatory issues, education, and many others that have a direct impact on professional engineers.
The January/February issue of PE magazine online is available here. For NSPE members. >>
Review past issues and magazine covers of PE magazine. Login is required. >>
See our current media guide and related information. >>
Follow PE on Twitter
Don't miss any updates from PE magazine. @PEmag
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and start your subscription to PE.
Selected Articles from January/February 2017
The following articles are open to the public and don't require you to login as a member:
- Power Up Your Professionalism;
- DiscoverE Dreams Big for Engineers Week;
- Future City Earns Innovation Prize;
- In Memory of Carroll Blake Gambrell Jr., P.E.;
- NSPE Unveils New Legislative Resources;
- Outlook: NSPE Makes Progress in Campaign Against Exemptions; and,
- Policy Perspectives: Historic Election Presents New Opportunities, Challenges for Policymaking