Registration for this webinar is now open.
For this webinar, you must register by June 30, 2019, and you will have 90-day access from your date of registration.
Important Note: This webinar was so well received over the last two years that we are bringing it back for the benefit of new participants. Ohio PEs, please note, if you have taken this webinar previously, you cannot count it more than once for CPD.
This course provides engineers with knowledge about the fundamentals and a framework for developing effective leadership in the engineers' professional practice. Understanding the S-triangle in leadership development, evaluation of personal behaviors and core principles, leadership characteristics and roles, case studies of leadership situations, and self-reflection activities form the basis of the course activities and learning materials. The learner should develop skills that will allow them to integrate their leadership capabilities and help prepare them for their next leadership opportunity.
What Engineers Will Learn
- Differentiate between leadership and management.
- Learn the fundamentals of leadership, characteristics, and roles of a leader, and the skills needed to become a sustained and effective leader.
- Learn lessons of leadership.
- Case studies of leadership.
- Applying leadership principles to your particular situation (as chosen by you).
- Improve personal leadership capabilities using reflection.