Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for anyone who has an interest in issues affecting New Mexico. This comprehensive overview provides attendees the opportunity to hear up-to-date information on lighting controls, water systems, microgrids, power generation, New Mexico Legislative Session, ethics and more.
Annual Meeting Topics
- Networking Lighting Controls Systems
- Navajo-Gallup Water Supply Project
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Energy-Related Bills in the 2019 Legislative Session
- Engineering-Related Bills in the 2019 Legislative Session
- Smart Grid
- Ethics Cases