The PE Institute has a catalog of live educational events, webinars, and conferences for the professional engineer. As engineering disciplines become more specialized, continuing education becomes more crucial to managing a rising career. Online webinars and conferences can help PEs stay current on a variety of topics. All events provided by NSPE, its state societies, and partners are available to members at a discount.
|Featured Live Educational Events|
2018 Professional Engineers Conference
July 18–22, 2018
2018 National Academy of Forensic Engineers Summer Conference
July 27–29, 2018
|» View All Live Educational Events|
Browse live events by topic:
|Business Development||Career Development||Ethics||Technical||Young Engineers|
These courses are available for free to NSPE members to conveniently view from the comfort of your home or office. Viewers may earn credits by viewing the webinars and passing a quiz. Upon successful completion of each session quiz with a passing score of 70% or higher, the quiz taker will receive an attendance certificate with the appropriate credits (PDHs) earned for that session. PDHs are recognized by most U.S. states including Florida.
* indicates this particular webinar has been approved through NY Practicing Institute of Engineering (PIE)
Since states have varying requirements on what is accepted, NSPE has put together a chart of state continuing education requirements for professional engineers.
2018 Free Courses
- 10 Strategies to Motivate, Inspire, and Engage your Team for Results
- Best Practices to Communicate Clearly Through Writing
- Closing the Soft Skills Gap in Engineering Practice Webinar
- Critically Thinking for Engineers
- Engineering Ethics: Objectivity and Truthfulness *
- Ethics and Engineering *
- Going Digital: Digital Signatures and Digital Document Delivery *
- Growing Into a Strategic Role within Your Company
- How to Develop the Engineering Leader Inside of You
- Introduction to MicroGrids for Commercial and Humanitarian Needs*
- Engineering Ethics: Signing and Sealing of Documents *
- Licensure Under Attack
- New Approach to Engineering Marketing: How to Future-Proof Your Firm
- Engineering Ethics: Public Health, Safety, and Welfare *
- Self-Driving Cars: An Examination of Ethical Issues at the Micro and Macro Scale *
Not a Member? Join Today!
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and save when you register for courses.
Education and Experience Requirements for Professional Engineers
A summary of the legal requirements in all states, the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico. This resource allows NSPE members, state societies, professional engineers, and the public a better understand of the laws and regulations that define the educational and experience requirements for the professional engineer.
NSPE State-by-State Summary of Continuing Education Requirements for Professional Engineers
NSPE has put together a chart of the state continuing education requirements for professional engineers. To find out about licensure requirements, dates and locations of licensure exams, contact your state/territory licensure board.
Important Education Links
- Education and Experience Requirements for Professional Engineers
- Continuing Education Requirements
- On-Demand Courses
- On-Demand Help and Support
- PE/FE Exam Preparation
- Professional Development Providers