Caesars Palace (view an area map), a AAA Four Diamond luxury hotel and casino, is located on the Las Vegas Strip. This hotel features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools. Caesars Palace rooms include an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Room service is offered 24 hours a day. Dining options include Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen, MR CHOW, Restaurant Guy Savoy, Nobu, and Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. The famous Bacchanal Buffet, ranked No.1 Las Vegas buffet by USA Today, and casual dining choices like Beijing Noodle No. 9, Pronto by Giada, are located on site.
The grandeur of Caesars Palace extends into stately meeting facilities. Its 300,000 square feet of meeting space is set apart from the casino area, yet remains within easy reach of guest attendees. With countless configuration options to suit any group, large or small, a meeting at Caesars Palace is a most successful event.
Hotel Map & Directions
Caesars Palace (map directions)
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Telephone: (702) 731-7222
Toll Free: (866) 227-5944
McCarran International Airport (LAS)
McCarran International Airport is located at 5757 Wayne Newton Boulevard, just two miles from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
- General Information: (702) 261-5211
LASxpress offers fast & effecient executive coach service to and from the hotel. LASxpress is committed to providing you a stress-free experience from the moment you arrive. A guaranteed advance reservation on a secure website makes the process simple and easy. You will receive priority service enabling you to avoid long taxi lines. Friendly staff will assist you upon arrival and departure. LASxpress fares are 15-25% lower than taxi service. Why wait? Book today! Click the link in your Hotel Confirmation email.
Public Bus Transportation
The Regional Transportation Commision of Southern Nevada (RTC) provides bus service. For route information, please visit the RTC website. If you're not sure what route you're looking for, refer to the transit guide or call customer service at (702) 228-RIDE.
Las Vegas Monorail
Limousine Service Providers
AWG Ambassador: (702) 740-3434 or 1-888-519-5466
Bell Limousine: (702) 739-7990 or 1-800-274-7433
ODS Limousine: (702) 789-3098
- Hertz: 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S. (Caesars Palace) This is one of 14 Hertz rental locations in Las Vegas.
- Hertz Local Phone: (702) 731-1654
- Discounted car rental rates for business or pleasure for NSPE members. Call us for an NSPE discount at 800-654-2200.
- Hertz discount code for NSPE members: 0000088096
Taxi cab service is regulated by the Nevada Taxicab Authority, a Nevada State agency responsible for issuing medallions and setting fares. Some taxis will not accept credit card payments. Customers should notify the attendant if they plan to use a credit card for payment. There is a $2.00 charge on all fares originating at the airport. The maximum number of passengers allowed in any taxi is five (5), including infants and children.
From the airport, Head south on McCarran Airport Connector/Paradise Rd toward Wayne Newton Blvd; Keep left to stay on McCarran Airport Connector/Paradise Rd 0.2 km; Turn left onto Kitty Hawk Way; Slight left onto McCarran Airport Connector/Swenson St/Wayne Newton Blvd; Continue to follow Swenson St; Turn left onto E Flamingo Rd; Turn right onto S Las Vegas Blvd; Turn left onto Caesars Palace Dr; Turn left, Destination will be on the right.
- Self and valet parking rates may be subject to change.
- Self parking: 1 to 4 hours: $10; 4 to 24 hours: $12
- Valet parking: 1 to 4 hours: $15; 4 to 24 hours: $20; Oversized vehicles: $25 per day
- If you are a registered hotel guest, you will scan your ticket at a self-service valet kiosk or at the valet booth. Your valet parking fee will then be charged to your room.
- After your ticket is processed, the system will signal for your car to be retrieved. Show your ticket to valet when you claim your car.
The weather in Las Vegas during the summer is hot with temperatures in the afternoon can reach near 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- July daily maximum temperature: 102 and 107 degrees Fahrenheit
- July minimum temperature: 78 and 84 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hottest month overall: July
The dress code for the 2018 Professional Engineers Conference is business casual (e.g., slacks, casual dresses) up to business formal (e.g., neckties, business suits). Meeting room temperatures will vary, so wear layered clothing to ensure your personal comfort. We also recommend attendees wear comfortable shoes. Please note that certain events may have specific details on attire, and you should refer to the event for more information.