The world finds itself today in a crisis unlike any in recent memory. While members of the engineering profession are facing the same uncertainties as everyone else, NSPE’s volunteer leaders and staff are firmly committed to doing the very best we can to help you through this very difficult time.
As you strive to stay on top of your professional and personal life remember that NSPE is a resource for you.
- Stay in touch with fellow members of the profession through the Open Forum in NSPE’s Communities.
- Plan to remotely attend our upcoming webinars on topics like emotional intelligence at work, engineering ethics, strategies for navigating unconscious bias, and others.
- Tap into the 15 free webinars that are included in your membership.
- Connect with NSPE and your colleagues on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Keep in mind that the 2020 Professional Engineers Conference (August 12–16 in Philadelphia) remains on schedule at this time.
- Don’t forget to check-out what your state society is doing for you. Visit your state society’s website so you can learn more about the local resources available to you.
NSPE members are truly unique. They share a deep commitment to the ethical practice of engineering in service to the public, they strive to make the most of their professional lives, and they aim to build a better profession. Your Society is here to help you meet those commitments.
If you would like to reach us directly, please visit our “Contact Us” page.