Focused on the national PE community
August 1–3, 2022
Save the Date! Mark your calendar for the 2022 Professional Engineers Conference, August 1–3, Philadelphia. Featuring an ideal location in Center City, the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown, a Marriott hotel, provides easy access to downtown Philadelphia’s many historic attractions and art museums.
Call for Presentations
The Professional Engineers Conference attracts more than 300 professional engineers and industry leaders from across the United States and internationally for professional development, continuing education, and networking. PECON22 will include sessions, presentations by national leaders, and commercial exhibits. The PECON22 Call for Presentations will open on November 5. If you have questions, contact email@example.com for information.
- Build your network of multi-disciplinary professional engineers.
- Advance your career by learning new skills, expanding your expertise, and preparing for future developments in the industry.
- Access specialized content from experts as they discuss issues and trends impacting the profession.
- Join with colleagues to impactfully advocate for the profession and licensure.
- Earn PDH’s to fulfill continuing education requirements.
- Celebrate licensure and the profession on the final day of the conference during the seventh annual Professional Engineers Day.
- Get back to meeting in person! See friendly faces and network during social events.
- Develop power skills and life skills not taught in school.
November 5: Call for Presentations Opens
November 30: Call for Presentations Closes
April 1: Registration Opens
August 1–3: 2022 Professional Engineers Conference