Bank of America® Credit Cards
National Society of Professional Engineers BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® Card
Help support the National Society of Professional Engineers while earning more cash back for the things you buy most
Apply for the National Society of Professional Engineers BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while helping support NSPE initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the NSPE at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the NSPE BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- 3% cash back on gas.
- The 2% cash back on grocery store and wholesale club purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases apply to the first $2,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days*
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or applied as a statement credit.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
*You will qualify for $100 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance.
National Society of Professional Engineers WorldPoints Rewards for BusinessTM MasterCard® credit card
Simplify the way you do business with the National Society of Professional Engineers WorldPoints Rewards for BusinessTM MasterCard® credit card - If you use a personal credit card for business expenditures, you're missing out on a card that can actually help you manage your business!
- Helps to manage and control expenses-with individual credit lines for employees that let you predetermine how much money is spent.
- Separating business and personal expenses can help make figuring taxes easier.
WorldPoints Rewards for BusinessTM MasterCard® credit card features and benefits:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases you make with your WorldPoints Rewards for BusinessTM MasterCard® credit card.
- Transfer points to and from your personal WorldPoints® account and redeem the points earned for yourself, your employees or your business.
- Earning points is easy while using the card for all your business purchases - inventory, daily costs - everything.
Apply now or call 1-866-570-1601 and mention priority code UABPG3. For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this card, click the link above and refer to terms and conditions.
These credit card programs are issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. Deposit products and services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2016 Bank of America Corporation.