15 Free Course Access Tutorial
NSPE has put together a short video to show you how to access your 15 Free Courses.
These courses are available for free to NSPE members to conveniently view from the comfort of your home or office. Viewers may earn credits by viewing the webinars and passing a quiz. Upon successful completion of each session quiz with a passing score of 70% or higher, the quiz taker will receive an attendance certificate with the appropriate credits (PDHs) earned for that session. PDHs from the NSPE free courses are recognized by most U.S. states including Florida.
* indicates this particular webinar has been approved through NY Practicing Institute of Engineering (PIE)
Since states have varying requirements on what is accepted, NSPE has put together a chart of state continuing education requirements for professional engineers.
2018 Free Courses
- 10 Strategies to Motivate, Inspire, and Engage your Team for Results
- Best Practices to Communicate Clearly Through Writing
- Closing the Soft Skills Gap in Engineering Practice Webinar
- Critically Thinking for Engineers
- Engineering Ethics: Objectivity and Truthfulness *
- Ethics and Engineering *
- Going Digital: Digital Signatures and Digital Document Delivery *
- Growing Into a Strategic Role within Your Company
- How to Develop the Engineering Leader Inside of You
- Introduction to MicroGrids for Commercial and Humanitarian Needs*
- Engineering Ethics: Signing and Sealing of Documents *
- Licensure Under Attack
- New Approach to Engineering Marketing: How to Future-Proof Your Firm
- Engineering Ethics: Public Health, Safety, and Welfare *
- Self-Driving Cars: An Examination of Ethical Issues at the Micro and Macro Scale *