PE magazine is the flagship publication of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Published six times per year, PE covers news and commentary on professional issues: licensing, engineering ethics, employment, legislative and regulatory issues, education, and many others that have a direct impact on professional engineers.
The November/December issue of PE magazine online is available here. For NSPE members. >>
Review past issues and magazine covers of PE magazine. Login is required. >>
See our current media guide and related information. >>
Follow PE on Twitter
Don't miss any updates from PE magazine. @PEmag
If you're a PE or on the path to becoming licensed, you're probably eligible for membership. Join today and start your subscription to PE.
Selected Articles from November/December 2015
The following articles are open to the public and don't require you to login as a member:
- Betting on Casinos;
- NSPE Urges EPA to Require PEs for Landfill Audits;
- Young Engineers of the Year;
- Up in the Air: World’s Tallest Monument Get’s ‘Freq’d’;
- Outlook: A House Divided; and,
- Professional Engineers Convince Panel of Licensure’s Value.