The PE Institute has a catalog of live educational events, webinars, and conferences for the professional engineer. As engineering disciplines become more specialized, continuing education becomes more crucial to managing a rising career. Online webinars and conferences can help PEs stay current on a variety of topics. All events provided by NSPE, its state societies, and partners are available to members at a discount.
Innovate. Lead. Change the World. Mark your calendar for the 2016 Professional Engineers Conference, June 22–26, in Dallas. The conference, a partnership between NSPE and the Texas Society of Professional Engineers, is a unique opportunity for PEs and those on the path to licensure to connect with like-minded professionals, earn continuing education credits, and learn about the profession’s top issues.
The deadline for submission of proposals is January 15, 2016.
|Featured Live Educational Events|
Disaster Damage Assessments and the Role of Engineers...
December 2, 2015
|Conference & Webinar|
Modeling 301: Intermediate HVAC Modeling in eQUEST
December 2, 2015
Capital District Celebration of National Engineers Week
February 25, 2016
2016 Erie/Niagara Chapter E-Week Seminar Series
February 26, 2016
|» View All Live Educational Events|
Browse live events by topic:
|Business Development||Career Development||Ethics||Technical||Young Engineers|
15 Free On-Demand Courses
On-Demand Help and Support
If you're having trouble accessing your purchased on-demand courses, read On-Demand Help and Support for answers.
NSPE membership includes 15 free on-demand streaming seminars that you can conveniently view from your home or office. At the end of each seminar, a quiz will be available for those who need it to meet their state's continuing education requirements.
These courses are available for free to NSPE members. Please log in, if you haven't already, then complete the check-out process. You will not be charged.
The 15 courses for 2015 are:
- A Detailed Look at EJCDC's Newly Released P3-508 Form for Public-Private Partnerships
- Career Transitions
- Designing for High Wind
- Emerging Trends: Seismic Shifts
- Engineering Ethics: Business Issues
- Engineering Ethics: Technical Issues
- Engineering Ethics: Professional Issues
- Ethics & Risk Management: When Trust Me Isn't Enough
- Ethics and Sustainable Development
- How Effective Leaders Manage Conflict
- Leading as an Engineering Responsibility
- Seven Secrets to Successful Negotiation
- Team Building Skills for Engineers
- The Pros & Cons of Using Consultants
- Today's Three Greatest Risks in Green Design & Construction
Important Education Links
- On-Demand Courses
- On-Demand Help and Support
- Continuing Education Requirements
- PE/FE Exam Preparation
- Professional Development Providers