July 1–6, 2014
Grand Hyatt Washington
Engineering professionals from all over the country will attend the NSPE 2014 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, July 1–6. This intimate event draws top engineers who are truly dedicated to enhancing their businesses, careers, and the engineering profession.
Sponsoring NSPE’s Annual Meeting Gives Your Company the Opportunity To:
- Reach top engineering professionals in an intimate setting;
- Gain visibility for products or services during a highly rated event; and
- Put its name in front of decision-makers in private practice, construction, industry, academia, government, and NSPE state societies.
Premier Sponsorship (Exclusive: $8,000)
- Premier placement on all branding opportunities;
- Top placement of your logo on vertical sponsor banner prominently displayed throughout the conference;
- Opportunity to provide conference collateral, such as tote bags;
- Postshow recognition in PE magazine and online banner (one-month run); and
- All supporting sponsor benefits mentioned below.
Supporting Sponsor ($4,000)
- Acknowledgment during opening and closing session;
- Acknowledgment on NSPE materials for distribution;
- Recognition on annual meeting website and social media;
- Logo placement on NSPE member-wide conference e-mails;
- Opportunity to distribute marketing materials on site; and
- Attendee mailing list.
Badge Holders ($5,000)
Attendees will see your company name and logo every time they put on their badge holder or see another attendee’s!
Officer Installation Luncheon ($2,500)
This event brings together NSPE leaders and general members for a motivational presentation and installation of new national officers and House of Delegates representatives. Your name and logo will appear on event signage, your company will be recognized during the opening remarks, and you will have the opportunity to distribute your promotional items at the event.
Awards Luncheon ($2,500)
At this luncheon, NSPE will recognize various award winners for their achievements and contributions to the profession and the Society.
We’ll work with you to create a customized sponsorship opportunity—just call us to find an option that suits your needs!
For information on sponsorships, contact:
Mohanna Sales Representatives