Bank of America® Credit Cards
Apply for the new National Society of Professional Engineers BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while supporting NSPE initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the NSPE at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the new NSPE BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back on grocery store purchases.
- 3% cash back on gas station purchases.
- You can earn the 2% and 3% cash back on gas and grocery store purchases up to the first $1,500 in these combined categories per quarter. After that, you will continue to earn 1 percent on these purchases.
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after making $500 in purchases within the first 90 days1
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
1You will qualify for $100 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any transaction fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither Bank of America, its affiliates, nor their employees provide tax advice.
National Society of Professional Engineers Business card with WorldPoints® Rewards
Simplify the way you do business with the National Society of Professional Engineers Business card with WorldPoints® Rewards - If you use a personal credit card for business expenditures, you're missing out on a card that can actually help you manage your business!
- Manage and control expenses-with individual credit lines for employees that let you predetermine how much money is spent.
- Separating business and personal expenses makes figuring taxes easier-and interest on business expenses may be tax deductible.
WorldPoints® features and benefits:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases you make with your WorldPoints® Rewards credit card.
- Transfer points to and from your personal WorldPoints® account and redeem the points earned for yourself, your employees or your business.
- Earning points is easy while using the card for all your business purchases - inventory, daily costs - everything.
Apply now or call 1-866-570-1601 and mention priority code UABPG3. For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this card, click the link above and refer to terms and conditions.
These credit card programs are issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. WorldPoints is a registered trademark of Bank of America, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. ©2014 Bank of America Corporation