Download an enrollment form (PDF)
As a participant in the Sustaining University Program, an institution supports PEHE in maintaining an active liason on the state and national level between the larger engineering community, represented by the 35,000 members of NSPE, and engineering educators. In addition, your institution will assist PEHE to:
- Encourage licensure of faculty by granting the Engineering Education Excellence Award.
- Track state-level legislative initiatives on behalf of engineering education, and communicate actionable information to engineering societies, engineering colleges, and state and national policymakers.
- Provide guidance to individual states on ways to organize their own engineering education initiatives, to conduct statewide studies, compile and package the data, and contact state legislators.
- Develop workshops aimed at exploring emerging areas of concern among engineering educators.
- Prepare publications to address engineering education issues.
- Support programs of benefit to the entire engineering education community.
Annual Dues are $250.00
For additional information, contact Practice Division Manager/PEHE, Marcia Prichard, at 703-684-2885.