By becoming a PEG Sustaining Sponsor, you or your organization will enable PEG to:
- Create continuing professional development (CPD) workshops and seminars for government engineers, and help registered engineers meet the CPD requirements of state registration boards.
- Continue the Federal Engineer of the Year Award (FEYA) program and the Management Fellow Scholarship Program for government engineers who want to pursue graduate study in management.
- Promote partnerships with government agencies and engineering technical societies.
- Facilitate the development of more and better products and services for government engineers.
- Support the development of programs to increase the awareness and visibility of the achievements of government engineers.
- Expand programs to help government engineers and their employers deal with the pressures of career mobility, rapid technological change, and ethical responsibilities.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.