Engineering professionals from all over the country will attend the 2013 NSPE Leader Conference & Annual Meeting in Minneapolis at the Marriott City Center, July 17-21. This intimate event draws top engineers who are truly dedicated to enhancing their businesses, careers, and the engineering profession.
Additionally, state and national leaders will participate in a two-day NSPE State Leader Conference.The conference will focus on building strong volunteer leaders and improved association management.This group can help your company deliver its message to hundreds of prospective customers!
Sponsoring Gives Your Company The Opportunity To:
- Reach top engineering professionals in an intimate
- Gain visibility for your company and its products
in a focused three-day event; and
- Get your name in front of decision-makers in
private practice, construction, industry, state
societies, academia and government.
Premier Sponsor (Exclusive: $8,000)
- Premier placement on all branding opportunities;
- Vertical banner with your artwork prominently
displayed throughout the conference;
- Opportunity to supply conference collateral, such as
- Postshow recognition ad in PE magazine and
online banner ad (one-month run); and
- All supporting sponsor benefits, mentioned below.
Supporting Sponsor ($4,000)
- Acknowledgement during the opening and closing sessions;
- Acknowledgement on NSPE materials for distribution;
- Recognition on the annual meeting Web site and social media;
- Logo placement on NSPE member-wide conference e-mails;
- Opportunity to distribute marketing materials on site; and
- Attendee mailing list.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
Badge Holders: $5,000
Attendees will see your company name and logo every time they put on their badge holder or see another attendee's!
Conference Banners: $3,000
The best exposure value! These high-quality vertical banners will be displayed in the main conference area throughout the show. All banners must include NSPE sponsor acknowledgement.
Office Installation Luncheon: $2,500
This event brings together leaders and general membership for a motivational presentation and installation of new national officers and House of Delegates representatives. Your name and logo will appear on signage at the event, and we'll place your promotional items and company literature with each table setting prior to the event.
We'll work with you to create a custom opportunity—just call us to find an option that suits your needs!
- Logo merchandise;
- Integrated marketing campaigns with print and online advertising; and
- General sessions, education sessions, events.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org